The Mini Me Yoga Workshop Instructor training is for yoga instructors, child educators and parents to learn how to deliver the Mini Me Yoga Mindfulness & Yoga Workshop and teach our 15 Minute Program to people in their community or school. In addition, they become Mini Me Yoga Ambassadors and are licensed to sell Mini Me Yoga products.
Our mission is to bring JOY into children’s lives. The more people we have helping us to do that, the better. And if they can make some money along the way, why not!?
- Class sizes increase, as more parents understand the benefits of Kids Yoga.
- More classes in other schools/fitness centers/communities as more adults find out about the amazing results yoga provides.
- Incomes have at least doubled by putting on workshops throughout the community.
- Networks have expanded, thus getting more private work.
- Increase in opportunities to participate in events and local fairs, kid’s parties and teach at new yoga studios as a result of being a Mini Me Yoga Ambassador.
The Mini Me Yoga Workshop Instructor training provides:
- Practice leading the Mini Me Yoga 15 Minute Program and additional ideas for creating longer classes
- Facilitator’s manual for the Mindfulness & Yoga Workshop
- Training in how to market and deliver the workshop in your area
- 60 sets of Mini Me Magick Yoga Cards (enough for 4 full workshops)
- Access to the Mini Me Yoga Village with free downloadable marketing flyers, pull-up banners, posters, price lists and business cards, plus connections to Mini Me Yoga Ambassadors around the globe to share ideas and collaborate together
Workshop Instructors agree to teach a minimum of 4 workshops per year, although many choose to do more. They must also have attended the Mini Me Yoga Mindfulness & Yoga Workshop prior to the training.
How it works:
The Mini Me Yoga Workshop Instructor training consists of 3-4 online sessions over the course of a month:
Session 1: 4 hours – Reviewing and practicing the 15 minute program. Each participant will have the chance to lead the 15 minute program to the group.
Homework: Practice the 15 Minute Program with family or friends (children or grown-ups) at least twice. Make notes about your experience and be ready to share in the next session.
Session 2: 4 hours – Learn the elements of the Mindfulness & Yoga Workshop and how to teach each section.
Homework: Create a 30-minute class based on the 7 Steps of the 15 Minute Program and practice with at least one other person. Make notes about your experience and be ready to share in the next session.
Session 3: 2-4 hours – Learn how to run your Mini Me Yoga business including marketing ideas, available resources in the Mini Me Yoga Village and create your marketing plan.
Homework: Deliver the 2-Hour Workshop to at least one person. Ask for feedback! Make notes about your experience and be ready to share in the next session.
Optional Session 4: 1-2 hours – Discuss your experiences delivering the workshop. Review what you have learned in the other sessions.
The sessions are designed so you have everything you need to go out and lead the Mindfulness & Yoga Workshop right away.
The program costs GBP632.50/US995 (plus shipping).
To request an application form and discuss dates for the next Mini Me Yoga Workshop Instructor Training Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the U.S. or email@example.com for the rest of the world.